Monday, July 1, 2013

Vacation Bucket List






Although vacation isn't for another 7 weeks I am already thinking of places I haven't been to and want to visit.

I will always think of a place to take the boys - next year we can consider either Puerto Rico, Washington, DC or historic Pennsylvania.  But, I want to go to certain places in the world.

When I think of Europe I have not been to places like Denmark, Austria or any of the countries in Eastern Europe.  I am not interested in Russia; but, I would like to go to Prague and Hungary.

Although I have been to Sydney I would like to see other parts of Australia and to also visit New Zealand.

Then in South America I would like to go to Argentina and Brazil - I would be content just completing those few locations - although then I think of Fiji or Bora Bora.  I so love warm weather and islands.

As for the US - I want to do a nice trip to Massachusets that just doesn't include Boston, but, also Strubridge, Plymouth and the Cape.  I want to see the mansions in Newport, RI - and to spend some weekends away watching the various foliage in the North East.

I am a homebody at heart - but, I do enjoy seeing, exploring and being in other towns, states and countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment