Monday, July 15, 2013

Personal Computer Working - Check

I am now up and working on my personal computer.

After my workout today I stopped by Best Buy to pick up my new/exchanged Lenovo ideapad.  They had transferred all my files, placed them as icons on my screen and now just needed to install Microsoft office.  I signed on and then went walking around for 20 minutes while they downloaded the office suite.

Back 20 minutes later and one glitch was they needed to call Microsoft to let them know that they were installing the suite on exchanged laptop; 15 minutes later all done including a quick tutorial on how to work my new computer.

Back home and I have safely downloaded my fitbit and installed the drivers for my printer Successful day -  working personal laptop - I am a happy individual.  See it doesn't take much.

No comments:

Post a Comment