Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Heat Wave


Today we began a week long heat wave.

It is a little disconcerting that when I left the house at 6AM the temperature was already 80 and the prediction was that it would be 95 by 2PM.  Literally every time I stepped out I realized that it felt just a bit hotter.

Since the forecast hot, humid and in the high 90's was predicted last week my thoughts were; "how could I dress coolly for the week"?  I got it a dress - nothing shirt to jam into you pants, belt or jacket.  What could be easier than a dress and a pair of sandals.

Saturday night found me ironing 3 nice dresses for the days I have to be in the office.  They are each cool and refreshing - should I get chilly I have a nice pashmina I can wear on my shoulders.

Stay cool everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment