Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Am I Making Him a Clothes Hog???

I was just told by my nephew to not buy Callum any more clothes.  Oh No!!!

It turns out that he has filled up his drawers with all the clothes that I have bought him AND that does not count that I have a draw full of summer clothes for him here at my home.

I have committed to purchase him clothing twice a year - he gets clothes in August as part of his birthday gifts and it is everything he needs to start school as a well dressed student.

I also purchase clothes in May and those are his summer shorts, shirts, bathing suit.  I do the same for Ryan as I like the boys to look nice whenever we go out.

It is a throwback to my youth - my Mother bought us clothes for school and the summer; I am just keeping up the tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment