Monday, July 8, 2013

Nothing Like Zumba

I thought I would take my Zumba class this morning to sweat a little more and see if whatever cold is trying to come I could get rid of.

Sunday's is Pam's class and it is not overly strenuous; BUT, I didn't know that Pam was not going to be there and instead Bernadette was filling in for her.

There is nothing low-key about Bernadette and it began with the music which was so loud when it first came on that I had to cover my ears - eventually we got the music down to a respectable level.

Then it began - a very strenuous, jumping and lively Zumba session.  It was so intense that throughout the one hour class I drank 40 ounces of water - that is something I struggle to do on a daily basis.  No wonder I spent the rest of my day running to the bathroom.

All I can say is I needed that!!  Thank you Bernadette for a great, upbeat, kick my butt class!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment