Monday, July 22, 2013

Did We Have a Weekend?

This weekendif I can call it a weekend did not turn out to be very relaxing.
As you know I was still speaking to a member of my team at 9:30 on Friday evening.  On Saturday morning just as I was getting ready to leave for the gym my phone rang and it was a team member of mine to discuss a message that had been sent.  It was important to respond to it right away and to have the vendor pull together resources to go in and fix our Executive conference rooms.
I did manage to get to the gym on Sunday and to run some errands; but, I was cognizant that I had to be home by 1PM since I had a conference call at 1:30 and then needed to be available to test throughout the day.  A conference call that began at 4:30 was still going on an hour later.
These rooms are going to be the death of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment