Thursday, July 18, 2013

Balance

What a wonderful day!!
There is work and despite still having to deal with the audio issues at our Executive Conference rooms at our Long Island offices we are making progress on some other projects.  I am also getting closer to posting three positions – I am hoping that once posted I will fill them in less than a month.  We can use the extra resources to support everything that we are doing.  So if you are interested let me know!!!
As you all know I am a Broadway aficionado and yesterday I was able to see “Pippin” with an office colleague.  I remember seeing it originally with Ben Vereen, I am always in awe of the dancing and music; but, in this show they bring in circus acts and I am more amazed at these individuals.
We ended our day with a nice dinner at an Italian restaurant in New York – something light to eat given how hot it is.
Balance – work and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment