Sunday, July 7, 2013

Feeling Under the Weather

I woke up on Friday night feeling a little under the weather.  At first it was just a bit of a sore throat; but, at one point I could feel a sheen of sweat on my body and I knew it wasn't from I was hoping that I would not have to hold on to the railings on the shower door.

This is so unusual for me as I normally do not get sick and I am ready to jump out of bed and face the day.  Since I wasn't feeling my usual self I made a decision to make it a slow day.

I didn't go to the gym - the most strenuous thing I did was laundry and I tried to make sure that I drank plenty of water in the event that the heat was affecting me.

There is nothing worse than not being able to enjoy a summer day because you are not feeling well; but, listen to your body and take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment