Saturday, July 6, 2013

Geek Squad to the Rescue

I am back up and everything is running well again.

What I am glad to know is that everything was not my fault - YEAH!!!  As many of you know I am not a computer techie or geek and I can just do the things I really need to do on my computer.  Every now and then I surprise myself.

Well it took the Geek Squad two hours to get all my devices connecting to my router - what was very interesting is that it wasn't my router, it wasn't either of my computers; but, it was the frequency channel on my router.  It appears that a neighbor of mine has chosen the same frequency and for that reason my router either would connect; but, then couldn't stay connected.

They changed the frequency, tested the network connectivity, downloaded my printer to both my laptops and showed me where all my files had been transferred on my new computer.  I am ecstatic.

Now, all I need to do is get used to the new laptop?!?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment