Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Weekly Vice

My one and only vice!!!
I am not a drinker – it is rare when I have a glass of wine or something stronger.  I have never smoked nor have I ever done drugs.  The only thing I am addicted to is getting a manicure once a week and a pedicure every three weeks.
To me there is nothing more attractive than a woman who takes care of her nails and hands – I don’t wear bright colors but something that is quite natural like “Sugar Daddy” or “Mademoiselle”.   And then to have my feet scrubbed and moisturized and my nails nicely filed and a demure color on them.
I have an aversion to seeing women with terrible calluses on their heels and feet during the summer time – if you are going to expose your feet then you should take care of them.
This is my one viceit costs me $8 for my manicure; and, on those occasions when I also get my spa pedicure it is $37far less than a bottle of Patron.

No comments:

Post a Comment