Saturday, July 13, 2013

Long Day at Work

Friday was an extremely long day and there were changes at every point of the day.

At 8PM I was still on a call with a vendor, my boss and one of my team members trying to get resources to fix our Executive Conference rooms.  That was how I ended my day.

It began with the Operating Room that was supposed to have a site survey at 10AM being unavailable and surgeries booked all day.  I had four different people heading out to that site – Oy Vey!!!.  Messages, phone calls and some wheedling and we were able to get a 2 minute look at the OR and determine what we needed for the July 25th event.

I am hoping that when I get back on the call for 9PM that all will be resolved for the Executive Conference rooms.  If not it will be a VERY long weekend and an even worse Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment