Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I am TIRED

It is very rare that I am not a “get up and go” person.
However, this week my motus operandi is “TIRED”.  Too many late nights on a call trying to fix our Executive Conference rooms, an alarm clock that goes off at 5AM in the morning and the fact that I sleep less than 6 hours a night does not help.
Yesterday – and it was only Tuesday – I could feel the tiredness in my body, my muscles and my back.  Generally it is your eyes that are tired, not me my shoulders are slumping and I am struggling to keep my body erect and not just stoop over.
I know the rest of the week is not better given that we have Executive meetings to cover in the evening and on Thursday morning I have to be up at 3:30 to catch the first train into Manhattan.  Then Friday I am up early to get some lab tests done which have me fasting.
Cannot wait until Friday afternoon – lazy weekend planned – just taking my gym classes and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment