Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Me - Looking Good?!!!

I cannot believe how many compliments I received yesterday and how many people said I looked good yesterday.

I wore a mock wrap dress that has greens, browns and oranges as the pattern and it is a jersey material - not something I would normally wear; but, with the right undergarments there are no bumps.

I think part of it was that it wasn't something I would normally wear - it is rare for me to have a dress on in the office with a pair or wedged sandals.  I am more conservative and go for the pants suit.  But, it is the summer and a dress is infinitely more comfortable in the heat than a jacket, pants and a shirt.

Plus I need to give myself credit for continuing to workout, tone up and drop a few pounds here and there.

So what is the lesson learned here?  Accept the compliment graciously and be a little more adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment