Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Successful Recovery

To finish the saga of over a week ago - the recovery was successful!!!

Yesterday when I went to the office I was hoping for a hard drive that had all my old data and a U drive where all my information would also reside.

I was scheduled to be in and out of the office and advised the Help Desk technician that I would be leaving my laptop there so that he could work on it.  While out at a site I received the telephone call from the technician advising me that all of my data was on the new hard drive - that he moved the new work that I had done last week onto this hard drive and that he had backed up both items to my U drive on the network.

I can't tell you the feeling I had when I opened one of my old documents - pure delight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment