Thursday, May 23, 2013

Crossed Fingers

I have my fingers crossed that today I will hear good news!!!!  

Okay, the good news I hear may not be what you think like a raise, promotion, new job or that I am getting married.  It is that they have recovered my hard drive.

You probably didn't see that coming; but, anyone who has had their computer crash and with it all their work can totally understand.  I cannot recreate the past two years worth of work - only so much of it can I reach out to other people for.  And some of it I am piecing together from attachments to email messages.

By tomorrow I will have a "U" drive where my documents can be saved to the network - I will also look to back my computer up locally at home.  

I learned and I paid for it in a BIG way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment