Saturday, May 4, 2013

Spring Has Sprung

It appears that FINALLY spring has sprung!!!

On the East Coast we will have approximately 10 days of sunny weather with temperatures in the high 60's and low 70's.  It is about time.

This is lovely weather and in the morning I have been able to leave my door open and let the sun shine through my storm door.  It felt good to get the car washed and put away the snow scraper and know that the only thing that might be in the car is dirt from plants that I have bought to plant in the garden.

I know that some people are suffering from allergies, especially since we have not had any rain and are not scheduled to have any until late next week.  I am blessed in that I do not have tree, pollen or hay fever. 

I will enjoy these days - happy for the sun and its warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment