Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

To all of you women who in some way or another have influence on a child - Happy Mother's Day!!

You do not have to have given birth to a child to be "motherly" or to be a psuedo Mother to an individual.  I have had many women in my life who have influenced my upbringing, beliefs and the individual I have become.

I like to believe that I have done the same to many children who have passed through my life and that I continue to do that on a daily basis.

I can today believe that I have become a person that my Mother would have been proud of.  I work hard, I am loyal, trustworthy and honest.  I am here for my family and I take pride in the way I look and my home.  

Through it all I do it with a smile and with optimismThat was my Mother - the glass is half full and it is for me too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment