Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Don't Litter

Driving home from work yesterday evening I saw something I have not seen in years - an individual throwing trash out their car window while driving 65 miles per hour.

What are they thinking?  Who raised this individual?  Don't they have any common decency?

I cannot comprehend someone throwing trash out their car window - why can't it sit in the car until they get to their destination and then throw it out?  I cannot tell you how often there is garbage in my handbag, briefcase or I have been holding it on the train until I can get to a garbage can and throw it out.  

Don't you have a respect for this country that we live in and this planet?  Don't you want to teach others the proper way to take care of our planet?

Please think next time - let's each of us do what we can, please respect the Earth and do not litter.

No comments:

Post a Comment