Friday, May 17, 2013

I am in the process of trying to revive my hydrangea plants back to life.  Remember I mentioned that earlier this week we were due to have some frost and cold evenings.

Well we did and my hydrangeas are showing that they did not like being left out in the cold.  Now I am trying to salvage them and ensure that they do not die and I have to start from the beginning again.  

A colleague of mine mentioned to keep them in the sun and keep giving them a good soaking of water.  I have done that for the past two days and they seem to be getting some of their "life" back.

It is supposed to be a good weather and the temperature is not supposed to get lower than the mid-50's each evening so I am hoping that they will continue to respond.

I tend to get attached to certain things - especially when I think I have found the MOST perfect item.  Wish me luck as I give my hydrangeas some tender loving care.

No comments:

Post a Comment