Sunday, May 26, 2013

Rainy Cold Saturday

It is the unofficial start of summer; but, the temperature was in the low 40's when I woke up, it was pouring and extremely windy.

I decided today was a day to stay in - I didn't go to the gym and do my two workouts; instead I turned on the heat, watched some Law & Order: SVU on demand; and, then something I have never done - I ordered a movie on Demand.  I watched "Les Miserables" - it was one of my favorite musicals and the DVD had not come out yet.

Also, when I think about it the on demand movie will cost me $4.95 vs buying the DVD which will be $19.99 or more and besides me there isn't anyone else who would really want to see the DVD.

I also put together the clothes for next weekend when I will have my getaway at the Jersey Shore and finished reading a book.

Today, I will hit the gym and get myself back into my workout mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment