Friday, May 24, 2013

Most individuals will hit the shore this weekend - and the weather at this point doesn't appear as if it will cooperate with them.

I have made my arrangements to go to the shore next weekend and they are already predicting that the weather may be in the 90's.  

I have planned a long weekend which begins with a one day learning program for the Villanova EMBA alumni on Friday at the conference center in Radnor, PA.  I will go down on Thursday as the program will begin at 7:30 in the morning.

Once the program ends on Friday at 5PM I will head on down to Wildwood Crest, NJ.  It is amazing that the room will only be $80/night and it includes a refrigerator and a microwave.  I am looking forward to just relaxing in the sun, getting an early suntan and starting my summer reading.  

It has been a long time since I have gone away by myself and I am looking forward to a few walks on the beach, some fresh fruit from the food truck and to explore Cape May.

I know that these few days alone will be relaxing and rejuvenating.

No comments:

Post a Comment