Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I Wish I Was Not Transparent

I wish I was one of those individuals who had a poker face; alas, I do not - I am transparent.

In the last day two separate individuals have asked me what is wrong; and, I have stated just a little.  Unfortunately, when I am hurt or disappointed or angry or pained - my face and my demeanor gives it away.

I always think I am the same - that I am even keel, respond to inquiries, get my work done and continue to just keep moving.  But, I guess that is it - people see that I am going through the motions - there is no joy in what I am doing.

My general spirit is light-hearted, I enjoy working, dealing with people and as I have stated I am an optimist - a bit of a Pollyanna.  But, when I feel that I am unable to do anything about the situation I experience a melancholia.

It will pass - but, for now I hope that everyone can understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment