Thursday, May 16, 2013

Productive Day

I have not had a day like yesterday in years.  I was totally backed up with work and really needed some time to get it all done.

Miraculously every meeting except one was cancelled or re-scheduled and although I had a couple of telephone calls from customers and vendors none lasted more than 10 minutes.

I was able to put together the requirements for our streaming vendor on our Annual Board meeting, I wrote up two job descriptions, put together a VCI-Group proposal for an in person meeting in New York, my VCI-Group committee reports and I cleaned up my emails.

I feel a lot better now that I am caught up - I have a few more things to do but none of them as pressing as what I had on my plate today.

Having gotten caught up I was able to relax and do a little reading - today will be a lot easier day.

No comments:

Post a Comment