Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day Off

I do not normally take a day off during the week; but, about a month ago my niece-in-law asked me if I could drive Callum to school as she was taking a class.  I said yes, I 'll just take the day off.

Well, I don't have to take Callum to school as Carrie ended up interviewing and getting a new job; but, I decided I would still keep my day off as to date I have accumulated 24 vacation days.

So it is the middle of the week and I have decided that I will take a beginner's Yoga class at the gym and then get a massage.  I will run a couple of errands: donate some clothes, go to the post office and stop by Home Depot and pick up my potted flower plants and a plant that I want to place in the little plot of land on my back patio.

All of those things may not seem exciting or necessarily indulgent to you - but they absolutely are to me.

I will try very hard to not respond to my emails and to not let my mind wander to work - that will be the hardest thing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment