Thursday, May 2, 2013

No Work Today

Yesterday I had taken a PTO day and I did my darndest not to work.  

I did some very mundane things; but, all that were starting to catch up with me and needed to be addressed.  I had my haircut - it had been 7 weeks and by the 8th week it becomes unbearable.  I had my eyes checked and ordered my year's worth of contact lenses.  I went to the Post Office, returned a pair of shoes and donated some clothes to Goodwill - that should be the last bunch until the fall.

I completed some paperwork so that I could change the beneficiary on one of my accounts from my aunt (who has been dead for over 10 years) to my cousin and mailed the forms for him to sign so that I can take them to the bank for the changes.

Lastly, the rest of my time was spent on Visual Communications Industry Group (VCI-Group) work; emails, editing and meetings.  So, yes I opened my laptop - I read the messages and I even responded to a couple.

Okay, I am weak.  I have major problems being totally disconnected; but, I think I did a pretty good job yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment