Thursday, October 23, 2014

Stuffing - and - It's Not Food



Yesterday morning I felt a little like one of Cinderella's stepsisters trying to stuff my foot into the glass slipper.

It is now time to put away the sandals and the open toe shoes and to wear my heels and close toed winter shoes.  It is always a bit of a shock when you try to put your foot into the shoe and wonder why it is so tight.

Of course all summer long your feet have been allowed to spread in their sandals, flip flops and sneakers - now here I am trying to restrain them.  For the first few minutes my shoes always feel a little tight and then they get used to the confinement and are happy. Need to keep it this way for the next 6 months before these toes can be out in the open again.

Well, since I got my foot in the shoe - maybe I am Cinderella and not one of the evil stepsisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment