Saturday, October 18, 2014

Do I Have Enough?



Is there something that you make sure you have plenty of at home?  I do - but, you are going to be surprised.

Come fall/winter time I make sure I have plenty of rich body lotion.  Now as the weather gets cooler my skin will begin to itch as it gets dry from the lack of humidity.  To ensure that I do not give myself welts from scratching I try to make sure that I have plenty of body lotion that is rich with almond, honey or coconut oil.  I never worry that I am too oily as my body just soaks it up as soon as I put it on.

I am always happy to receive body lotion as a gift; and, I also make sure that I have a tube or small bottle of lotion at my office desk and in my briefcase.  

As it gets colder we each have different things we worry about; and different ways that we deal with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment