Monday, October 20, 2014

Noticed - But Not Sure Why?



I just noticed something - but, what I think it is more important to understand why the change.

A neighbor of mine lost her husband last year.  Prior to this they never decorated their home for the holidays, had people in their backyard or a barbecue.  Actually if it wasn't that their cars were in their parking space you wouldn't even know that they were home because you could never see any lights on.

Now I notice that the front steps have autumn flowers and a Halloween wreath on the door.  Recently she had a barbecue and tones of individuals in the backyard.  I noticed that the patio furniture has been covered for the winter and as I throw my garbage out I can see the lights on in her living room and kitchen and even the television is on.

I just wonder why these signs were never there before; and, now that she is alone all these changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment