Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Is It Supposed to Hurt?


One of the perks for working at the Health System is that we get the flu shot for free and they make it convenient.

Most of the offices are scheduled for nurses to come and give us our flu shot - I was not in the office last Tuesday so I just thought I will stop by one of the hospitals and get it done one day after work.  Well that day was yesterday - I was at the hospital cafeteria at 2:45 to get my flu shot.  There was only 2 people in front of me so that was fine.

I no time flat it was my turn to get the shot - I answered the questions, signed and then I was told this would hurt a bit - done and now I left to drive home.  Can I tell you that my entire left side hurt - I took the shot in my left arm.  Even as I write this my left arm where the flu shot was given still hurts.

I cannot remember these feelings last year or the year before - does anyone know if this strain is stronger?  I am hoping that the uncomfortable pain goes away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment