Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I Was Ready



Yesterday my focus was to get one major project completed - submit all the quotes and paperwork to have the Telestroke program approved and in Procurement.

I spent a good couple of hours going through all the quotes, creating the matrix summary and the contract cover sheet.  My major roadblock came when I was drafting the email message for submission and realized that the major vendor did not provide their quotes in a word document.

I emailed the Account Manager and called him and still several hours later there was no response.  This work requires that I am focused and singularly working on this one thing to ensure that all of the work is properly completed and submitted.  Nothing bothers me more than to not have the information the way I need it when I need it.

I have today (Wednesday) another few hours of uninterrupted time and I am hoping to get this all completed then.

No comments:

Post a Comment