Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Completed


As I had let you know I was going to put together a storage cart for my patio and was waiting to get my area rug for the living room.

Well I am pleased to say that all of that is done.  It didn't take me longer than 30 minutes to put together the storage cart and get it into the back patio - it isn't full with the cushions because it had rained and the cushions need to dry before the get put away. That will occur this weekend when we have a couple of sunny days, the cushions will be dry and can easily be put away.

I am pleased that now the area rug is down in the living room - the room now looks complete as it had been looking bare before.  For many of you this may seem silly to be so concerned and wanting to get things done - for others you can totally commiserate with my angst at wanting to get all this done.

We each have anxiety about different things, each of us has different priorities and that is what makes us all unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment