Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Not Just Yet


I am holding out - as of yet I have not turned on the heat for my home.  Can I last until the end of the month?

The days have been warm enough to not need to turn on the heat - the coolest it has gotten during the night has been 45 - and I have a down blanket and a quilt on.  I am sure that pretty soon I will need to turn on the heat; but, for now I am enjoying having a Con Ed bill that is less than $150.00.

I have heard that gas, oil and propane have gone down this year - only my bill will attest to that in the next few months.  If the price of gas is any indication then I will say that I will pay less than I did last year.

Only time will tell - for now I will relish in the fact that I am putting off turning on the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment