Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Almost There


I have very little left to do to put summer away and have everything prepared for the winter.

Monday I changed out the closets and drawers and yesterday I changed the curtains in the living and dining rooms.  The only thing left is to place the area rug down on the living room floor - cannot do that until next Tuesday when it will be ready from being cleaned and stored.

In my closet I only need to change out my shoes and I will do that Thursday evening and then this weekend I will clean my barbecue grill, cover it,  put away the patio furniture cushions and cover the furniture.  All nicely done and ready for whatever Mother Nature decides to give us this winter.

I will be a much calmer and happier individual when I have this all completed - that OCD part of me who lives by lists and getting things done by a certain time will be fulfilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment