Friday, October 31, 2014

No Tricks, Please


It is Halloween morning and I do not have a stitch of candy in my house!!  This is sooo not me!!!

I usually have my candy by the beginning of October - this year I choose to wait a little because I did not want any candy in the house tempting me to eat it - I wanted to lose a few pounds.  I thought I would pick it up on Wednesday after work; but, that didn't happen as by the time I got home it was pouring.

So here it is Halloween and I will need to run out during lunch and pick up a ton of candy. Maybe I was right to wait, candy could be on a big sale and I have about 5 coupons that I can use.

I am going to believe that the phrase "the early bird catches the worm" is not always right.  Well that's my story and I am sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment