Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Running



Yesterday I wasn't on a treadmill; but, instead I felt as if I was that hamster running on my wheel and getting nowhere.

I tried to feel good about myself because I was assisting every one of my team members in any way that I could and trying to take on any administrative tasks I could so that they could focus on getting the technical items done.

For anyone who is in the HealthCare industry it is well known that we are all stretched and busy with trying to understand Ebola and how to deal with it.  I work on the periphery and my focus is more on enabling communication between Clinicians, Executives and patient to Clinician.

It is a frenzy - that is the feeling - but; unlike the hamster I hope we are getting somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment