Monday, October 6, 2014

Assembly Line


Yesterday was my second baking with the apples we had picked a week ago.  I had a mini assembly line going on in the kitchen.

I made 5 pans of oat apple cheesecake bars that I will take into the office this morning.  I had made these last year and they were a big hit - I hope they are again this year.  I made 3 pans in my first batch and then made the remaining two in my second.

I should let you know that as of yet I have not baked a thing for my family - that will happen next weekend when I will make them their apple cinnamon bread, bars and apple sauce.  I have to replenish my sugar during the week.  I did already have to pick up more quick oats and flour this past weekend.  As you can see I will be visiting the baking aisle quite a bit for the next 3 months.

Well I hope everyone enjoys them - as much as I enjoyed making it for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment