Sunday, October 19, 2014

Mission Accomplished



It is one of the last things I do to prepare for the winter ahead - clean the barbecue grill and cover it.

It is a hard job and I can never get it as clean as if it were brand new which is my ultimate goal.  I cannot tell you how many products I use, the elbow grease and the time to make this shine.  Despite this cleaning I will clean it once again at the beginning of spring before the first barbecue.

It is now covered and will remain this way through the summer.  I ordered a new deck box which will arrive on Tuesday - in it I will place the chair and lounge chair cushions; as well as, the papasan cushion.  All of the furniture will get covered until April.

Now today I will go get a manicure as I tend to do all this work without gloves - I know everyone else uses them; but, I find them confining.  Doesn't matter as long as it is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment