Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Am Not Good At This



I don't understand why when I order some things they are not put together; or, more importantly why doesn't it state this in the description.

I ordered a storage bench for my backyard - I am going to place all the patio furniture cushions in it for the winter time.  I expected to come home last night to a 4 foot box on my front step that I would have to carry to the backyard.  Not a problem - I was ready to so.

Was I shocked when I came home and the box was only 1 foot wide and not 4 feet long. IMMEDIATELY I knew I was going to have to put this bench together.  OH NO!!!  I am not good at doing this - it takes me hours to put these things together; because my mind does not work this way.

Cross your fingers, wish me luck that I can get this done on my first try and doesn't take me more than an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment