Sunday, October 26, 2014

Something New



Today I will be trying something new and hoping I can last the 45 minutes of the program.

A friend of mine who is the Zumba aqua aerobics instructor for my class on Saturday mornings and I are going into Manhattan and trying an aqua cycle class.  There is only one place that offers it in the Village in New York City.  You can take a trial class for $34 and the class lasts 45 minutes.

Abby and I are taking the 12 noon class and I am just hoping I can walk after the class is over.  We tried to get others to join us - but - everyone is waiting to hear our experience was.

This discussion is not over - I will let you know tomorrow how I made out and if I can get myself out of bed to go to work.  As they say - nothing ventured, nothing gained.

No comments:

Post a Comment