Sunday, March 2, 2014

Owww



It was time to remove the Valentine's decor and change the house to reflect that it is March and St. Patrick's day is coming.

I decided to also put away some of the snowmen and other items that reflected winter and I wanted to have it all done in an hour.  That meant putting things all on one table, opening cabinets, bending and fitting things - well just after I put some things away in a bottom cabinet I got up and clocked my head on the upper cabinet doors.

OWW - that hurt.  I thought that I had cut myself because that is how much it hurt - I hadn't but I have a nice lump.  No, I didn't put ice on it - I probably should have and I did have a slight headache.

I certainly will remember this the next time I change the house around again - in another month for Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment