Monday, March 3, 2014

Stay Awake


Most nights I just want to go to bed, fall asleep and stay asleep all night until the alarm goes off in the morning.

Not last night.  It was the Oscar Awards and this past year there were many categories where there was no clear winner.  I usually am asleep halfway through it and wake up at the very end to find out what won Best Picture.

I did nap for about 30 minutes in the afternoon - not sure if that will help me stay awake or not.  Ellen DeGeneres is quite funny and I will enjoy her; however, it is the long speeches that make this program so long and draining.

But it is Hollywood's night and this year especially there are an incredible number of great movies and performances.  Each one in their own should receive the Academy Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment