Sunday, March 23, 2014

Welcome Spring



The house looks brighter, lighter and I love it.

Yesterday away went the burgundy and the brown and out came the creams, lilacs and spring green in rugs, comforter, throw pillows and towels.  As it was a sunny day it felt good to see the light come through the curtains and into the rooms.  

I managed to do every room except the kitchen.  Since they are calling for temperatures back into the 30's I have decided to leave the lined curtains on the French doors to keep out some of that cold.  I will change out those curtains next week - when I also put out the Easter towels and potholders.

I also have three bags that I will drop off at Goodwill, so I have begun the de-clutter process and the curtains and rugs that need to be cleaned and stored at the cleaners.

Since yesterday was a very hectic day with all the changes I made and re-arranging the storage boxes so that Easter decorations are at my finger tips.  Today I will relax after my Zumba class - I think I have earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment