Friday, March 28, 2014

All Done


Yesterday I completed the final arrangements for vacation.

I will be going away during spring break with Gerard, Ryan and Callum.  This will be a vacation that focuses on Callum so we will be at Disneyworld for a day then on Disney's Magic as we cruise to the Bahamas and then upon coming back one more day at Disneyworld before heading home.

This was a difficult one to put together between flights, resorts to stay at, park tickets and ensuring that everything was synced to the new Disney Magic Bands - I was on the telephone with the Disney Vacation Club several times.

I have been on the website ensuring that I have everyone listed, that I have registered the boys for the children's club and now to determine whether we should do Fast Pass for any of the rides.

I am looking forward to this - the warmth, the ability to have someone pick up after me and to simply relax after dealing with some difficult personal issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment