Saturday, March 15, 2014

Please Go Away, Murphy



I feel as if the last few days Murphy has been visiting me - okay you can leave now, I am not being hospitable any longer.

Yesterday three things occurred; all calls to my cell phone were going to voicemail, the hazard lights on my car all of a sudden were on and my land line telephone had no dial tone.  REALLY!!!

First thing was to get on the line with Verizon wireless - they needed to reset my network settings on my phone and I did the same on the phone - okay working.  Then my next door neighbor, Bill knocked on my door to advise me that my hazard lights were on.  How did that happen?  I had not been in my car since I parked it on Wednesday evening.  How did the hazard lights just go on by themselves?  Lastly, on the phone with Optimum to find out why I had not dial tone on my phone, they had to reset the modem.

Okay Murphy, I am done with you.  You are wreaking havoc on my productivity and you can now visit someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment