Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Upgrading My Phone



Last week I noticed that I was missing all the calls that people were making to my cell phone - I couldn't understand why.

So one day I called my cell from my land line and the call went through - but, then the next day I started missing all my calls again and was being inundated with voicemail messages.  On Friday after missing several calls from my Boss I called a team member of mine who gave me the information to call Verizon and see what was wrong.

They assisted me and I finally was able to see the call coming through on my screen; next to see if it would ring - we tried two more times and the Verizon representative determined that my speaker was dead.  Good news is that I was due for an upgrade and I am now getting an iPhone 5s which should be here in a couple of days.

I need to transfer some text messages that are on my old phone and luckily I have a team member who will help me do this today.  

Now as I can at times be technically challenged, I will spend the next few days trying to figure out how to use this new phone.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment