Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Glass Slipper



Today I will be doing some of the things I enjoy the most, seeing a Broadway show, having Alaskan King Crab legs for dinner and doing it all with one of my very best friends.

I enjoy seeing a Broadway show - my childhood aspiration was to be a Broadway star and to sing and dance on the stage - well we all know that never transpired.  So therefore I have a healthy admiration and love of Broadway.

Cinderella when it came out on television in the 1960's was one of my favorite shows - I loved the music and I understand that the scenery and costumes in this production are phenomenal.

Afterwards my friend, Catherine and I will go to City Lobster & Steak and enjoy their Alaskan King Crab legs with a glass of wine for dinner.  This is not something we do very often; but, every 6 months or so we go into the city and enjoy a show and a nice dinner.

This is a treat - like I said something I don't do very often; but, a luxury for me despite getting the tickets at a discounted price.

No comments:

Post a Comment