Monday, March 31, 2014

Next Holiday



The next holiday for us to celebrate is Easter - a sure sign of spring, rebirth.

I have already purchased Easter cards, chocolate bunnies, Cadbury eggs and peeps for the boys and yesterday I took the time to decorate each room in the house with bunnies and chicks.  To me the decorations will state that winter is over and that we will enjoy the days getting warmer.

Here it is the last day of March and I still have not seen once crocus or daffodil on any lawn or front yard.  This just goes to show how bad this winter has been that these hardy and early blooming flowers are staying underground.

Hopefully with some days this coming week to record temperatures in the 60's there will be a balance to the Earth.  Come on spring - think like the little train, I think I can, I think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment