Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring Ahead



At 2AM this morning we changed our clocks forward so that we could "spring ahead".

Yesterday I went through the house changing the clocks in every room.  What is funny is that the majority of them do not have the same time on them - each is different depending upon what room it is in and what I am looking to do.

In my bedroom there is a battery alarm clock, a plug in alarm clock and the clock on the cable box.  I know the cable box is set correctly while the battery is 15 minutes fast and the plug in is 8 minutes fast.  Yes, I psych myself out.

All of the clocks were changed except the Bose on the shelf between the living and dining rooms.  It can only be changed by the remote control - I had problems in October wiith the remote control and it turned out that the battery was dead, I had it changed.  Can the battery have really died again in 6 months?

Today I will go out and get another battery and change the time on the Bose.  Then all will be right with the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment