Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Trying to Find the Good in the Day


Yesterday wasn't that great a day - but, as I have been called Pollyanna I tried to find those things that I marveled at and enjoyed.

The first thing I noticed was the full moon as I left and drove to the office at 6AM, I marveled that there was no traffic and I was the first one in the office.  My 9AM meeting although overwhelming with information - also left me feeling elated because the individual agreed that we could build employees into the capitol budget to support the new facility.  And on the way home the sun was bright and it felt warm - letting me hope that spring might truly be around the corner.

By focusing on these positives I hope to diminish the importance of the negatives, maybe I am wrong, but I do want to believe that inherently people are generally good.

No comments:

Post a Comment