Sunday, March 30, 2014

It's All About the Mattress or Boxspring


I always turn my mattress twice a year when I do my spring and fall cleaning; but, this time I did something different - I also turned the box spring!!!

Can I tell you what a difference it has made - I have been able to sleep through the night without having to get up and go to the bathroom; okay maybe that has nothing to do with the box spring.  But, certainly sleeping a little over 7 hours last night must be due to the box spring.

The mattress and box
spring are almost 10 years old - since it is only me who sleeps on them regularly there is no abuse of it; and, even when Callum comes over he does not jump on the bed.  

I honestly thought I was going to have to buy a new mattress and I am so glad that a small fix such as turning the box spring could make such a difference in my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment